Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
New sheet incoming, everybody! ...And without a huge bump this time, it seems... Cue the theme "Twisted Intelligence"!
...I would've done "Cyclopian Horror", but, heh...

Metroid: ZERO Mission - Mother Brain
Again, someone had to do it right... but really right.
Anyway, this is a full(I hope) tilerip of the Mother Brain itself from M:ZM. It should be every tile and SFX, which means I've also included a couple of things in its chamber. Glass dome, Zeebetites... And I hope the Zeebetite's palette is right.
If you're wondering why I've put it in pieces only and why there's no under-glass palette, here's the reasons:

1. Mostly the same reason as Kraid, putting the sheet in pieces will make it easier to use, and will save you a huge aneurism(Trust me on this one.).
2. The glass dome actually uses some sort of transparency effect in-game. It says so in the sheet as well.

As always, check the first post for the sheet. Man, was this one confusing...

USELESS(Yeah, right) TRIVIA: "Twisted Intelligence" and "Cyclopian Horror" are the names of two BGM tracks from Super Metroid(Again, according to the SM OSV). The first one plays in Tourian(Another version of the BGM can also be heard in M:ZM Tourian), while the second is heard when fighting Mother Brain's second form. FUN FACT: Did you know that "Twisted Intelligence" is based from the tune heard when fighting Kraid and Ridley in the original Metroid?
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 07-27-2008, 03:24 AM