Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Deebs Stuff (Now with something else)
Hey folks. Decided I'll put a thread up because I'm doing something new.

Now, normally I just work on sprites for my huge ass project over here and at MFS (mostly MFS).

But, starting last night, I felt like trying something different. I've decided to try ripping the Werehog sprites from the Unleashed Nokia Cellphone game.

I seem to have most of the movements and such done already, as each animation seems to take about four frames with a few exceptions.

So here's what I have so far, still need to put things like the 'charging up to grab a ledge', 'super duper ledge grab get', 'monkey bars whee', 'super duper beat down up edition', super duper beat down down edition', 'oh god my spleen', 'oh god my spleen dead edition'.

And yeah, I realize there's still background and stuff on these sprites. I'll clean up once I have everything, since I can pretty much clean them up all at the same time with just colour replacing.

Anywhere, 'ere you go.

I'll post my edits and customs later, maybe. I figure the people here would be more interested in this.

And before it's asked, no I'm not ripping anything but Werehog and Chip. Unless, maybe, if Amy and Tails show up. But I don't think they do.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Deebs Stuff (Now with something else) - by Deebs - 06-18-2009, 11:39 AM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Deebs - 06-18-2009, 03:05 PM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Deebs - 06-18-2009, 05:46 PM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Deebs - 06-18-2009, 08:23 PM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Dazz - 06-19-2009, 09:21 AM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Dazz - 06-19-2009, 11:13 AM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Deebs - 06-19-2009, 11:37 AM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Deebs - 06-19-2009, 11:46 AM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Deebs - 06-21-2009, 07:33 PM