The VG Resource

Full Version: Deebs Stuff (Now with something else)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks. Decided I'll put a thread up because I'm doing something new.

Now, normally I just work on sprites for my huge ass project over here and at MFS (mostly MFS).

But, starting last night, I felt like trying something different. I've decided to try ripping the Werehog sprites from the Unleashed Nokia Cellphone game.

I seem to have most of the movements and such done already, as each animation seems to take about four frames with a few exceptions.

So here's what I have so far, still need to put things like the 'charging up to grab a ledge', 'super duper ledge grab get', 'monkey bars whee', 'super duper beat down up edition', super duper beat down down edition', 'oh god my spleen', 'oh god my spleen dead edition'.

And yeah, I realize there's still background and stuff on these sprites. I'll clean up once I have everything, since I can pretty much clean them up all at the same time with just colour replacing.

Anywhere, 'ere you go.

I'll post my edits and customs later, maybe. I figure the people here would be more interested in this.

And before it's asked, no I'm not ripping anything but Werehog and Chip. Unless, maybe, if Amy and Tails show up. But I don't think they do.
Keep this up! Big Grin
wasnt this one game made by gameloft that we were critizing for its terrible graphics?
The same one indeed. Most animations seem to take about four frames, except for the transformation sequence that takes 45.

I think I have only one pose left to rip and I can clean the sheet up and submit it.
I think I got everything.

Anything missing?

EDIT: Completely forgot the monkey bar poses.
EDITx2:
Fixed. Anything else I'm missing?
How about the other sprites like the Big, Espio, Charmy, Vector, Fiona, Bunnie, Omega, etc.?
Man.

These sprites are pretty bad.

I mean, it's a good rip, but jesus christ, this was in a game.
Well it is a mobile game, so you can't blame 'em.
The quality is truly horrible. I 'like' how the features of the sprite change from one pose to another- for instance, the hands on the walk are actually hands, when on every other pose seems to have little stick claws coming out of the big white fluff.

I also like how in the transformation they show the hands transforming and then... boom, the rest of the body, suddenly.

It's like there was no quality control.

Anything missing or is it time to toss this to the site?
Looks ready to me. And are you only ripping this just as a reference for your project?
[Removed]
(06-19-2009, 01:17 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I hope I won't get in trouble for this but uh
would you mind also submitting them to [removed]?
(Note to dazz/mods: hey, he's also submitting them to MFZ too, so why not?)

Just a note- she is submitting this to MFZ. Not he.

Anyways Deebs, I already said these sprites suck, honestly, and in my opinion Gameloft's sprites ALWAYS were somewhat bad. Though I like their Eggman.

Why not post Perfect Chaos here?
(06-19-2009, 01:17 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ][Removed]

Sorry bro, but it's kind of an unwritten rule to never covert a neighbour's wife.
Deebs is our wife >: (

Also... She wasn't asked to submit it to MFZ, she just chose to.
i wonder if i could create a better werehog sprite. mean, that thing is awful.
Ya I never really liked the sprites. The Sonic and Robotnik ones were okay but definetly not the Werehog. I know it's a mobile game so I'll cut them some slack but still.

Anyone gonna rip Sonic?
Pages: 1 2