Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Who remembers the rumours about this aaages ago?
Quote:99% of people who go against the mainstream are either doing it to appear different, or are mislead by a previous personal bias.

So pretty much, yea.
HAHA LOOK AT ME IM GOING TO THROW OUT MADE-UP BULLSHIT PERCENTAGES. you are mr.debating expert.

Christ BaB, I thought you were smarter then that.

I like what I like, it's irrelevant to whatever anyone else likes (if they agree, cool, if not, whatever), it's as simple as that. I do not like Metroid Prime; most likely because I've never liked First Person Shooters very much. I did enjoy the first game somewhat despite that, but the fact of the matter is I find the 2D titles to be much more enjoyable. Mostly Super Metroid and the GBA metroids.

And I love how you imply that if the individual in question "personal bias" exists that that somehow validates the mainstreams opinion.

Quote:Zero Mission plays exactly like Super Metroid, grats

edit: in fact zero mission is literally just the original metroid with the super metroid engine and some boss redos and about 5% extra content
you're joking, right
The physics are completely and totally different, They don't even control the same. Trust me on this one I am uh
probably more acquainted with Super metroids physics then I should be
and i guess "new level with a bunch of stuff in it" counts as 5%??
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who remembers the rumours about this aaages ago? - by PrettyNier - 05-27-2009, 06:11 PM