Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros
(05-07-2009, 07:31 PM)Sir Repiteo Wrote: Lets see here...

Make everyone able to crawl, no matter how freaking stupid they might look.

Bring back all the old characters, give them a new moveset.
- With the exception of Dr. mario, due too...

Have every character an alternate costume, like Wario does.

IF they include tripping, don't make it random, make it match the mood. IF it is a wet or slick stage, you could possibly trip; if it's a dry, desert stage, tripping won't occur.

Stage Builder isn't NEARLY as good as it could be. Give it new feastures, not have to be contained to a freakin' tileset, more backgrounds and it would be a whole lot more fun.

Put in 3rd Party trophies, stickers, and possibly stage refrences for the poor saps who failed to make it.

Give everyone a 4th taunt that, like Luigi's, damages people.

Bring back bonus match from Melee, it gives you a diffrent look of fighting then just kicking a newbie's shin.

Put in Paper MArio, and a Paper Mario level based off of the TTYD stage. [Complete with falling lights and audience]

Ganondorf needs to use his bulky sword, that'll give him new moveset opportunities.

Give everyone a special taunt for their stage like fox, falco, wolf, and snake have.

Turn goldeen into magikarp, who if you hit enough, will evolve into garadyos and go on a total rampage.

Less starter pokemon, more varieties.

Bring back ALL the Melee stages and ALL the origional stages.

Pick the things that can come out of a pokeball and an assist trophy. (Not counting like mew, jarachi, etc...)

Bring back the target tests for specific characters instead of shared ones.

...Yeah thats about it. No, Not even close, there are a lot of other things I haven't thought of. But for now... This.
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU. well not really that's creepy. but this is some of the best stuff I've heard..er seen.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros - by 8-Bit Squirrel - 05-07-2009, 08:17 PM