Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros
(05-03-2009, 06:26 AM)OSM Wrote: I want a 2d Smash Bros. done right, and make it for the DS. Nintendo has no reason not to make one aside from being lazy extremely distinguished gentlemen, the DS is capable of such a game and since Nintendo thinks churning ANOTHER DS is profitable for them, no reason to not also cater to the fans and convince the general public why we would want to buy one. All it has is two cameras and brightness functions. Nothing else.

Actually scratch that, make it for all DS's.

I don't care about the amount of characters, just make them not shit and bring back Dr. motherfuckin' Mario. We could always use new items too, those are easy to come up with.

Oh yea, no more floaty game play, I can't stand what they did to Brawl, they had it perfect in Melee, the change wasn't necessary. If they wanted to mix shit up they should have added new effects and movements for the characters and props.

Bring back the balance from Melee, I can't stand Brawl's. Hell, I don't even like Brawl to be honest.

I agree with every word you said, except for the the thing about not liking Brawl. The DS needs SSB reeeeaaaalllly badly.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros - by 8-Bit Squirrel - 05-04-2009, 06:36 PM