Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros
(05-02-2009, 01:08 AM)Vipershark Wrote: I know. They're an attack triangle. Falco is speed, Wolf is Power, and Fox is All-Around. But still, they move in the exact same way and have the same attacks. Aside from a few minor differences, anyone who mains one of the three can easily choose another and use the EXACT same strategies, and only compensating for the speed differences. Basically, wolf and falco are just luigi-fied clones, which are STILL CLONES. Either totally revamp their movesets so they move nothing alike and have different Final Smashes, or get rid of them altogether.

The same goes for Ike and Roy being Marth clones. I'm all for Roy coming back, but they'll have to change him up. Ike is different enough to sort of qualify, but he needs some minor move changes.

Toon/Young link should be totally changed though.

You obviously haven't played Falco or Fox. When it comes to Speed, Fox is the fastest Star Fox character.

You haven't played Wolf either, because ALL of his A attacks are different than Fox's. I mean, Luigi shares more A Attacks with Mario than Wolf does with Fox. The only attacks that are sort of iffy are the special moves. Though even there, Wolf's Special Moves are changed enough to make him play different than what Fox or Falco players would play.

Ike isn't a Marth Clone, either. Shows you haven't played either of them. The point would be more valid if you used Lucas and Ness instead of Ike and Marth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros - by Ark Kuvis - 05-02-2009, 11:45 AM