Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros
Seeing Kirby and Jiggly crawl would be weird. And considering their bodies, it wouldn't help much!

I doubt ROB is capable of crawling.

---

I have a hate and like for tripping... I think it's a GOOD idea, that wasn't implemented as well as it could have been.

What I think, is that they should keep how some attacks trip you often, like Kirby's and Ness' down tilts. But remove how tripping seems to happen randomly, cept on ice. Maybe have you trip a little often when you try doing that dash dancing thing.

Melee's air dodge system was stupid. Wave dashing was equally stupid. Brawl's is fine and should be left as is.

They should increase the gravity more, since the game is wayyy too floaty. Lengthen the time of hit stun to be more comparable to SSB, and bring back melee style L-cancelling.

Also, removing the set range for some attacks would be a good idea too. Fox/Falco/Wolf's lasers and Samus' charge shot really didn't deserve that nerf. Also, ZSS's shot should have a bit more range.

Online play would have to be seriously improved upon for obvious reasons.

And that's not even the half of it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros - by Geo the Fox - 04-27-2009, 09:18 AM