Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros
(04-25-2009, 04:10 PM)Diogalesu Gigahmeh Wrote: And there's all these reasons in this thread saying how brawl was not great compared to melee that's right front of you on your computer monitor saying what can be improved on the next one, I think those would be perfect answers to explain your question.

I'm not trying to be an ass towards you koopaul, but I can't see why you're not getting the message yet.

Well like I said before, Brawl is not perfect, but neither was Melee.

But they were both still good games. What I don't understand is why the bashers think Brawl is a "bad game"

Even with all these trivial complaints, the game was still very good. But no one can admit that. Its like everyone was expecting it to be perfect, and because it wasn't, they hate it.

Well the game had many wonderful new characters, stages and more. Even with all its flaws I was pretty happy.

Why isn't anyone else? I mean there's nothing wrong in trying to fix those flaws, or improve upon things, but some of you act like the game was pure shit. Which I cannot understand.

So the question is not why do you think Melee is better than Brawl, the question is why do you think Brawl was pure shit?

Messages In This Thread
RE: what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros - by Koopaul - 04-25-2009, 08:32 PM