Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros
Slim Blue Wario should've been in the roster. And Wiggler. and Doctor Mario, Young Link, and Pichu should all get in before Roy.

Also, Rhythm Heaven Stage.

Also, Little Mac playable character. And Saki from Sin & Punishment.

And like, people really hate brawl online, but I'm still getting online with people and brawling and shit. I don't go into Basic Brawl because that shit sucks.

but Custom Matches with a group of people were cool. I mean, except when one of your friends play Jigglypuff and they spam Rollout.

Roy sucks.

Um, I like the Primids. Add them for Multiman Mode. They're expendable and stuff. But only Primids. Maybe Tabuu. I kinda like Tabuu.

I dunno, I don't want Smash Bros to become Marvel vs Capcom 2 broken. Where most people play as Storm/Sentenial/Magneto and the rest of the cast are ignored. You could probably say that already happened in Brawl. Probably not.

Stages. Why isn't Mario & Pit vs Link & Yoshi a stage you can brawl on? Same with Meta vs Lucario. And Snake vs Princesses. They were cool stages that could be ported to the stage roster easily.

Or not.

I dunno.

Man, I wish Coin Battles could be played with Stock.

Has anyone played a coin battle? Sure it's kinda stupid, but what isn't in brawl? I usually turn items off and roll with Coin Battles. It's crazy awesome.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros - by Ark Kuvis - 04-25-2009, 02:31 PM