Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
Love Thread 2011~12 >REFS INSIDE<
I'm glad you like it. X3
It would have looked better shaded, but I wanted to post it before I went to bed so that it didn't end up being like 5 days late. Shy
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Aaaaaaah sorry im late!!!!! I made one too! Shy

[Image: R5K3k.png]

I also made torch because he was nice and helped me prevent troubble! SmileGenki ^_^
Oh god, I was expecting that even less! Thank you a lot SupaBuddie! Genki ^_^
Thanked by: OverlordNext
Hello new reference!

[Image: BloomArt-1.png]

Meet one of my very first OCs, Bloom the flower fairy robot. As you can probably tell from the proportions, she is a Mega Man Classic fan character. I first made her along with a series of other characters that are related to her (her sisters and brothers) that all tie into a story, where Bloom, her creator, and her siblings eventually befriend Mega Man, his creator, and all his brothers and sisters. I decided that I've grown to like her more than Mossy ATM, so I will be using her as my main ref. now (also the first female char. that I've accepted to be my official ref. lol). You can still draw Mossy if you like, he just won't be "me" for now.

Also, the petals of the flower-shaped gem on her chest have the "texture" of this -- I just couldn't get it to look right. Also her fairy wings are super glittery/sparkly~

Hey I made more!! Big Grin

[Image: Jn8Q4.png]

I dre Iceman404 because I used a lot of his edit Shy which helped me A LOT and Mighty Jetteraku put my first sprite rip on the websit!! CuteGenki ^_^
To: SupaBuddie
[Image: ib2B4OEdgw6W8J.gif]
Keep on spriting! Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

oh WOW thank you soooo much!! CryGenki ^_^EmbarassedGenki ^_^

this is so cool! Thank you!

I made one for you!
[Image: Ail1d.png]
I could not find your character on first page so i made your avatar!Shy

and birthdays!

[Image: t9Ytl.png]
I could not find star sock too so I took the picture from the birthday topic, i hope its ok!! WinkBig Grin

[Image: d1ARY.png]
I draw eyebrows man for tellis!Cute
Quote:I could not find your character on first page so i made your avatar!Unsurehy:
That's probably because my username is still Shiyadezubuzu on the first page.

But it doesn't matter because that's still an awesome picture, thanks a bunch! Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Changed it... Sheesh kids why do you always have to switch around aaaaaah ><
I maybe should add the user IDs to the list (as well as instructions on how to find a user ID (check the profile URI))...

Said and done. I added the user IDs to each entry and updated plus resorted the names.

I also added this to the first post:
[Image: jqGPd.png]
For Jetters Smile

EDIT: [Image: TwUf1.png]
I'm sorry

EDIT2: [Image: 17i4U.png]
[Image: BwTvE.png]
[Image: x5GKF.png]
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
(11-10-2012, 05:14 PM)Previous Wrote: Changed it... Sheesh kids why do you always have to switch around aaaaaah ><

Ugh, especially when you have to change your current ref's appearance more than you should just to meet consumer demands. Now I know how gamedev designers feel. Rolleyes

I might have to drop the ref alltogether if it's becoming such a prob. Though, after experimenting and inspiration, I think I have a simple-enough artstyle to (FINALLY) handin' gifts long overdue~
Thanked by:
I was talking about user names :>

Thank you Trollerskates and recolorme :D
Thanked by: Virt, recme
D*** it forgot to reply to this

aaaaaaaaaandjfdnhfkjdfldfjffldf I love this so much Virt I LOVE YOU THANKIES IT IS SO ADORABLE
Thanked by:
[Image: 6bRYk.png]$

a little something to celebrate jetters' new ref
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here