Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Love Thread 2011~12 >REFS INSIDE<
I'm actually just hacking around with Mickey Mousecapade. It's not finished yet, and really the game isn't that GOOD, I just find it very nostalgic and the fact it lumps you with Mickey and Minnie made for an interesting Gors and Arisa hack.
Thanked by:
I own Mickey Mousecapade. It's one of my childhood games that I never parted with. It may not be that great,
but the nostalgia from seeing those screens makes me want to dig my NES out of my closet.
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by:
[Image: eWrIT.png]

this was so much fun to draw
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
[Image: FLKtC.jpg]
It's those limited edition Gorsicles and Arisicles!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Kachua
(10-05-2012, 08:57 AM)Lexou Duck Wrote: [Image: eWrIT.png]

this was so much fun to draw
fgshvfsdjlkhfdlkjhl
how did I miss this
Thank you!!
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by: Lexou Duck, Iceman404
[Image: 9Wk1P.png]

i dont think i will finish this. i dont really like it anymore.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Just realised starsock is trying to hit Vipershark with a bat.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
[Image: 54Bi8.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Kitti in Homestuck?

Homestuck seems to be addicting for you. Tongue
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]

Thanked by:
*homestuck

and no, that's just how i draw i guess, even if i draw a lot of homestuck characters, i draw them in my own "style" (if you can call it one)
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanked by:
Kitstuck.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Kami, Mutsukki, Iceman404
So, since I felt bad about having kitti suffer cus of my new avatar(Again...)
I sprited her.
[Image: kWsMC.png]

[Image: QRLka.png]
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
For some reason I keep imagining torch burning his own clothes and melting his shades off. Or what would happen if someone put him out cold if you know what I mean. Cool
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: Candel