[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Wart ML3
Wart dosen't have the body structure of bowser. He looks like a bowser edit. Wart is actually really fat.

Thanked by:
(02-21-2009, 07:44 PM)Skink Wrote: Wart dosen't have the body structure of bowser. He looks like a bowser edit. Wart is actually really fat.

Exactly this.
Thanked by:
Imageshack isn't working, so:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
It looks a little messy in places
Thanked by:
It's starting to look a little better.

Maybe raise his top lip a little more. If he's going to have that facial expression, he needs to show his front teeth a little more.
Let's just get one thing straight: My username has NOTHING to do with the Megaman character, Zero.
Thanked by:
not bad :D

just two things...make the darks darker and make him even fatter (as in much fatter). the shading does look a little strange, but i'd work on the proportions before worrying about shading.
Thanked by:
Emphasize his girth by showing an partial outline of it over his legs
I'll think of something to add later then.
Thanked by:
NOTE: Joke sprite ahead.

[Image: wart.png]
Thanked by:
I suggest you just start over and use this image as a reference. Do not edit him out of Bowser. Their physiques are nothing alike.
Thanked by:
(02-22-2009, 02:49 PM)Shouty Wrote: I suggest you just start over and use this image as a reference. Do not edit him out of Bowser. Their physiques are nothing alike.

...I'm not even using Bowser as a base anymore.
Thanked by:
[Image: wart.png]
Thanked by:
So folks, should I use the new one, or any criticisms?
Thanked by:
The new one looks pretty good. Perhaps the outline looks a bit too thick, but perhaps that's just how the style is. I'm not really familiar with ML3, I can't even see the difference between ML and ML2, but it looks pretty solid.
Thanked by:
Here a check list of what you need to fixed.
I can't see the inside of the eyes(too dark)(make a ball in a light color).
Eyebrows are to blending make them darker so they don't look like that.
Out line is too thick
Bottom of his belly is a bit too dark.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
It might be just me, but I always thought that this was how the eyes looked like. As in, there is no "inside" of his eyes, because this is basically what his eyes look like.
Thanked by: