[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Improving random option
First, thank you for the great work! This site is awesome! Smile
Would it be option to add certain features to improve the option to pick a random sheet? I ask this because there's a lot of portraits and general anime pictures and I just keep running into those in random mode when I'm just looking for other things.
Thanked by:
If you're looking for specific things, you should just browse there directly or use the search feature. Random works exactly as it should - it picks a sheet completely at random and displays it.
Thanked by:
Eventually we'll add tags to sheets, which will let you search by tags.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
The reason I use the random feature instead of search is that I'm not really sure what I'm looking for... I have very vague ideas like "machine" or stuff like that... the search function requires me to be more specific than I want. Using tags would help, I guess.

(Also, I've just noticed there's a topic to make site suggestions... Sorry about that)
Thanked by:
Tags would almost definitely let you do what you want. Random really isn't the best way to go about finding anything - it's picking from nearly 90,000 sheets but tags, if used correctly, should be the answer you're looking for.
Thanked by: Ton