[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TomGuycott's Request Thread
Does anyone know how to get content from Secret Saturdays Beasts of the Fifth Sun?
Thanked by:
Not in this thread, but if you ask nicely I might draw something for you.
Thanked by:
(02-06-2017, 11:53 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Not in this thread,  but if you ask nicely I might draw something for you.

Oh sorry, do you know where I can post the request?
Thanked by:
(02-06-2017, 12:07 PM)Sunbury36 Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 11:53 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Not in this thread,  but if you ask nicely I might draw something for you.

Either in ripping help or the requests forum if you meet the requirements (which you do not atm). Really not that hard to find.
[Image: OK9g6f1.jpg]
Thanked by:
(02-06-2017, 01:30 PM)TwisterWithATrickster Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 12:07 PM)Sunbury36 Wrote:

Either in ripping help or the requests forum if you meet the requirements (which you do not atm). Really not that hard to find.

So I need to make 20 posts and be active on the site for a month?
Thanked by:
Yes.... thats exactly the requirements.

Anyways. Whenever you get the time can you start my first request for me please?

Quote:my ref in a custom style of your choice. jumping from a sky high cliff, skydiving with the Master Sword and wearing Links cap from the TLOZ series, slicing random badnicks from classic Sonic titles.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: TomGuycott