The VG Resource

Full Version: TomGuycott's Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Request artwork for me to draw. If I can do it, I'll do it, but I might have to put a personal spin on it to make it work.

No limits at the moment, I'll post with more parameters when I'm not at work, I just want something to fill in here for when I get home.
Frozen Caveman punching the lightbulb's head in a la that old one you did with Metaru and I, with Metaru's spirit looking on in approval.
draw Mr.Pants with Squidwards head.
Professor Layton in your style. Or Puggsy in your style. Whichever you prefer.

References:

Layton 1
Layton 2
Layton 3

Puggsy 1
Puggsy 2
Puggsy 3
My refs in a post-apocalyptic wasteland (or some other form of wasteland).
my ref in a custom style of your choice. jumping from a sky high cliff, skydiving with the Master Sword and wearing Links cap from the TLOZ series, slicing random badnicks from classic Sonic titles.
(02-03-2015, 11:00 PM)Sportoise Wrote: [ -> ]Could you draw my ref sleeping under a palm tree?
http://goldfisharmada.deviantart.com/art...-512414456
http://goldfisharmada.deviantart.com/art...93080&qo=5

I'm still trying to work out a look for these two because I'm happy with them, but I'm still working out the way I want them to look. I wanna see how you'd do Castor and Pollux.
Can you draw... Wraithlord Scoop
I need Hiyna in rattle me bones with Tom Guycott as Bones
i just realized that that most of the requests here are pretty tame. you nerds need to step it up

what if you drew a dwarf druid with a giant honey pot strapped to his back riding on top of a giant rhinoceros beetle and a swarm of bees following above him

Come to think of it, I'll go with Sportoise's idea and offer a challange. Edited my post with a new request. ^
Come to think of it, we should probably put a cap on the number of requests we make here, guys... I know Tom didn't specify one but we don't want him to get overwhelmed. Sick

How about we stop here and see what he says.
To be fair, I did say that it's cool if he wasn't game because I already requested something and that was pretty big. The entire post is tongue in cheek

It's in the spoiler
Pages: 1 2 3