[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anyone looking forward to the fan made Mother 4?
Star 
I hear Mother 4 is about to be released this winter. I am most certainly looking forward to it. They haven't released much footage or information about the game, but so far it does look promising. They have released a lot of the music, with sounds pretty good in my opinion.

Anyone thinking of getting it when it's released?
Yeah Pik is one of the pixel artists thats how I heard about it. He used to go here.
http://www.mother4game.com/

For anyone wanting to look at it.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
I have my expectations low so I can be shocked as all hell if this is a good game.
Thanked by:
This was the fan game that really made me want to make DK RPG. I wonder if I'll ever get around to doing that.

Thanked by:
(10-28-2014, 08:32 AM)Helmo Wrote: Yeah Pik is one of the pixel artists thats how I heard about it. He used to go here.

Quote:used to go here

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
(10-29-2014, 05:17 PM)Pik Wrote:
(10-28-2014, 08:32 AM)Helmo Wrote: Yeah Pik is one of the pixel artists thats how I heard about it. He used to go here.

Hows the project coming along?
Thanked by:
(10-29-2014, 06:46 PM)Solid_Spy Wrote:
(10-29-2014, 05:17 PM)Pik Wrote:

Hows the project coming along?
Pikture perfect.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: puggsoy, Iceman404, recme
Hoping to this game being an easy Pik-up-and-play.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
come on iceman, stop Piking on him
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Recme, stop going around and piking fights. You know you should pik your enemies more carefully.

(10-28-2014, 10:21 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: I have my expectations low so I can be shocked as all hell if this is a good game.

Anyways...Why would you say that? Mother 4 looks fantastic, the music is great and the game's been in development for years. I know pessimism can be a healthy thing, but isn't that a bit much?
I honestly can't wait for this anymore, so excited.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
i'm really excited for this

when i first saw this was going to happen i thought; '' that's cool, but they will probably never finish it.'' and now it's almost near completion. im fact it's planned for December right?

doesn't matter if they delay it a little longer or not, i'm happy there's going to be a Mother 4, made by the people that love the Mother franchise the most. Itoi must be proud, i hope he plays it and enjoys it.
[Image: hnMDWvN.png]
Thanked by:
if itoi plays this, than he really wont understand whats going on considering that the game is in english :I
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man
(11-16-2014, 09:05 PM)recme Wrote: if itoi plays this, than he really wont understand whats going on considering that the game is in english :I

Time for the Mother 4 Fan Translation Project to get underway...
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by: E-Man, Omegajak