[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
[Wii] Mario Party 9
NOTICE: Due to Mediafire closing my account on me because of a copyright claim on these models, all of the links in this thread will not be valid. HOWEVER, *all* of these models are uploaded and available on the Models Resource right here.

The newest installment in the Mario Party series!

[Image: MP9-GameIcon-N.png]

This game has some very nice models in it, along with multiple LOD versions for almost everything. Smile

To-Do:
Characters
NPCs
Items
Boards

Characters

Items

NPCs

**Though mostly inactive on the forums, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. PM notices get emailed to me!

You can also catch me on Discord: John2k4#5788
Thanked by: Garamonde
Haha, Birdo looks unamused. Oh and Kamek's name is Magikoopa in the American version of the game.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: John2k4, Garamonde, Ploaj
Fixed Magikoopa's Icon. Smile

Fun Fact: Birdo's name in the files is "Catherine".
**Though mostly inactive on the forums, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. PM notices get emailed to me!

Thanked by: A.J. Nitro
I was impressed by the quality of the animations and models in this game, they've been reusing everything since 4. Nice rips!
Thanked by: John2k4
Wario's icon says Waluigi Tongue
Fixed! Big Grin

Thanked by:
Y U NO upload in .OBJ!?
Thanked by:
(03-21-2012, 07:18 PM)aardonix Wrote: Y U NO upload in .OBJ!?

I can get you an OBJ file for any of these. Just let me know. Wink
They were fully rigged models, and OBJ does not support rigging, so I did not use that file type.

Items! Smile

Wow that was fast!
Thanked by:
When do those items appear in the game?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(03-21-2012, 09:22 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: When do those items appear in the game?

you see them during certain mini games.

Also why not export the high poly mario from the intro?
[Image: E1wErXC.png]
Thanked by:
(03-21-2012, 11:21 PM)DemonBoy Wrote: Also why not export the high poly mario from the intro?

All of the character models are fully rigged (even the fingers!); I don't think there's separate models for the intro. It might be a movie with pre-rendered stuff.

Thanked by:
(03-21-2012, 11:32 PM)John2k4 Wrote: All of the character models are fully rigged (even the fingers!); I don't think there's separate models for the intro. It might be a movie with pre-rendered stuff.

Actually there is. I extracted it for a program called xnalara. I think the model has about 35 textures for it.

Anyway I think it was found in common > Menu > TitleMario
[Image: E1wErXC.png]
So there is! I had been tied up in the characters section, and hadn't even looked much at the others yet. Tongue

[Image: TMP000217.png]
[Image: TMP000218.png]

Adding him to the Mario archive now; OP to be updated in a couple minutes. Smile

Here's the updated zip:
http://www.mediafire.com/?77w3p9dsysqtl9b

Mega THANKS - finally Mario Party characters are dumped!!!
And we are waiting for more characters and items! Wink
Thanked by: