The VG Resource

Full Version: [Wii] Mario Party 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
NOTICE: Due to Mediafire closing my account on me because of a copyright claim on these models, all of the links in this thread will not be valid. HOWEVER, *all* of these models are uploaded and available on the Models Resource right here.

The newest installment in the Mario Party series!

[Image: MP9-GameIcon-N.png]

This game has some very nice models in it, along with multiple LOD versions for almost everything. Smile

To-Do:
Characters
NPCs
Items
Boards

Characters

Items

NPCs

Haha, Birdo looks unamused. Oh and Kamek's name is Magikoopa in the American version of the game.
Fixed Magikoopa's Icon. Smile

Fun Fact: Birdo's name in the files is "Catherine".
I was impressed by the quality of the animations and models in this game, they've been reusing everything since 4. Nice rips!
Wario's icon says Waluigi Tongue
Fixed! Big Grin
Y U NO upload in .OBJ!?
(03-21-2012, 07:18 PM)aardonix Wrote: [ -> ]Y U NO upload in .OBJ!?

I can get you an OBJ file for any of these. Just let me know. Wink
They were fully rigged models, and OBJ does not support rigging, so I did not use that file type.

Items! Smile

Wow that was fast!
When do those items appear in the game?
(03-21-2012, 09:22 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]When do those items appear in the game?

you see them during certain mini games.

Also why not export the high poly mario from the intro?
(03-21-2012, 11:21 PM)DemonBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Also why not export the high poly mario from the intro?

All of the character models are fully rigged (even the fingers!); I don't think there's separate models for the intro. It might be a movie with pre-rendered stuff.
(03-21-2012, 11:32 PM)John2k4 Wrote: [ -> ]All of the character models are fully rigged (even the fingers!); I don't think there's separate models for the intro. It might be a movie with pre-rendered stuff.

Actually there is. I extracted it for a program called xnalara. I think the model has about 35 textures for it.

Anyway I think it was found in common > Menu > TitleMario
So there is! I had been tied up in the characters section, and hadn't even looked much at the others yet. Tongue

[Image: TMP000217.png]
[Image: TMP000218.png]

Adding him to the Mario archive now; OP to be updated in a couple minutes. Smile

Here's the updated zip:
http://www.mediafire.com/?77w3p9dsysqtl9b
Mega THANKS - finally Mario Party characters are dumped!!!
And we are waiting for more characters and items! Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5