[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let's convince people to play games!
(05-07-2011, 01:27 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote:

Also some Akatsuki Blizkampf.

Nuns with Guns
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
wait was that a tank what the
Thanked by:
vipershark i swear your sig makes every one of your posts hilarious
(05-02-2011, 03:55 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 03:49 PM)supersmashbrawl Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 03:41 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 03:39 PM)supersmashbrawl Wrote: Try playing the Super Monkey ball series, prefably Super Monkey ball 2.
Of course thats like 9 yrs old for Gamecube

I own that. It rules. Smile Monkey Billiards is the best mini game.

That and dogfight are my two favourites

They're all cool to me, except Monkey Boat, it's hard. Sad

I also have Adventure, and Banana Blitz (though the new character designs aren't as good as the old ones to me).
I used to be pretty great at Monkey Boat somehow, but now all of my Gamecube controllers are at least a little damaged so it sometimes doesn't realize that I'm hammering away at the R button and I go into walls a lot.

As for game that not everyone here has played uhhhh let me think of something that isn't Puyo because it's pretty goddamn obvious that I like Puyo games and a lot of them are Japan-only anyway so you'd have to import or emulate.
Thanked by:
Okage: Shadow King

An obscure PS2 RPG with a story that makes you wonder about the world we live in...

Recommended to make multiple save files due to a glitch, though it rarely happens and its occurence is highly exaggerrated, much like GCN Majora's crashing.
Thanked by: