[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
More Sonic Colours
[Image: EggCheif_Icon.png]
[Image: Spinner_Icon.png]
[Image: Red%20Ring%20Icon.png]
[Image: Monitors_Icon.png]
[Image: Eggball_Icon.png]

I will be updating this thread daily.
[EDIT: I don't know why but dropbox seems to be experiencing some bugs at the moment as this is why non of the images are being displayed]
[Image: SonicMuseumNoBG.png]
Thanked by:
That's not nearly all sprites :/ Except for monitors I think. You can stop on ripping from that game I guess, cause I was ripping Egg Pawns and badniks too, but I ripped ALL sprites.
Thanked by:
So you're saying you ripped all the sprites? I also said, It will be updated. Which means I haven't done them all yet.
Thanked by:
Are the enemy names correct?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I'm pretty sure that would be 'Egg Chef'.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by: Ton
The text icons are wrong, you mind me do the icons? I can do if you reply this Smile
Thanked by:
Sure, That'd help. Sorry for my mistakes. I did try to find out the names of the enemys..
Thanked by:
There go:
[Image: Chef.png][Image: Spinner.png][Image: RedRing.png][Image: Monitor.png][Image: Eggball.png]
Also, a tip for making icons:
You already have the template right?
So, put first on the font: VERDANA
Size: 7
Disable ANTI-ALIAS
Put the colors as:
R: 248
G: 248
B: 248
Now just write at the label part!
Another tip, for make the icon and when click links to your sheet:
Code:
[url=put the SHEET IMAGE HERE][img]PUT THE ICON HERE[/img][/url]
Very utility, an example, the example is on the top!
Thanked by: Ton, Blazefirelp
I mean, I ripped all sprites for each robot you ripped. And for some else. I can start uploading them Cute

And currently we don't know names of these enemies, he just wrote them at random. But I guess that's not really a problem.
Thanked by:
Trish: Since we are both ripping similar things. Maybe we should collab? That way we could get rips done twice the awesomeness and twice as fast.
gabrielwoj: Thanks, that was a brilliant help. Rep+1 !
Thanked by:
(11-16-2010, 08:21 PM)Blazefirelp Wrote: Trish: Since we are both ripping similar things. Maybe we should collab? That way we could get rips done twice the awesomeness and twice as fast.
gabrielwoj: Thanks, that was a brilliant help. Rep+1 !

Thanks, one thing: Sonic Colours DS already released?
Can I try dump somethings? I can do with Tahaxan, sometimes
EDIT: You're going to edit the first post too? ^^
Thanked by:
I managed to snag the DS Rom. The EU release about 2 weeks ago. I then hacked it to work on an emulator and then ripped them by hand. I can PM you/ IM you my rom but I can't post it on here for legal reasons. Also, I already extracted all the sounds from it plus some artwork too.
Thanked by:
(11-17-2010, 05:11 PM)Blazefirelp Wrote: I managed to snag the DS Rom. The EU release about 2 weeks ago. I then hacked it to work on an emulator and then ripped them by hand. I can PM you/ IM you my rom but I can't post it on here for legal reasons. Also, I already extracted all the sounds from it plus some artwork too.

Well I already have, don't need it, I know the rules...
The files are impossible, like bba files etc...
If you want help on the sounds, can I join the fun?
Soinic Colours have some 12 sdats, so be warned, I recommend you extract with dslazy and put the sound files with some program extractor (I don't remember the name sorry)
Thanked by:
I use VGMTrans to extract all the sounds. It works quite fast since I can export all 2,593 voices and sounds.
Thanked by:
(11-18-2010, 01:57 PM)Blazefirelp Wrote: I use VGMTrans to extract all the sounds. It works quite fast since I can export all 2,593 voices and sounds.

I use Ndssndext, THIS ONE IS GOOD! Just dump everything from the sdat, but both programs don't can extract music as well, like some strange instruments
Thanked by: