The VG Resource

Full Version: More Sonic Colours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: EggCheif_Icon.png]
[Image: Spinner_Icon.png]
[Image: Red%20Ring%20Icon.png]
[Image: Monitors_Icon.png]
[Image: Eggball_Icon.png]

I will be updating this thread daily.
[EDIT: I don't know why but dropbox seems to be experiencing some bugs at the moment as this is why non of the images are being displayed]
That's not nearly all sprites :/ Except for monitors I think. You can stop on ripping from that game I guess, cause I was ripping Egg Pawns and badniks too, but I ripped ALL sprites.
So you're saying you ripped all the sprites? I also said, It will be updated. Which means I haven't done them all yet.
Are the enemy names correct?
I'm pretty sure that would be 'Egg Chef'.
The text icons are wrong, you mind me do the icons? I can do if you reply this Smile
Sure, That'd help. Sorry for my mistakes. I did try to find out the names of the enemys..
There go:
[Image: Chef.png][Image: Spinner.png][Image: RedRing.png][Image: Monitor.png][Image: Eggball.png]
Also, a tip for making icons:
You already have the template right?
So, put first on the font: VERDANA
Size: 7
Disable ANTI-ALIAS
Put the colors as:
R: 248
G: 248
B: 248
Now just write at the label part!
Another tip, for make the icon and when click links to your sheet:
Code:
[url=put the SHEET IMAGE HERE][img]PUT THE ICON HERE[/img][/url]
Very utility, an example, the example is on the top!
I mean, I ripped all sprites for each robot you ripped. And for some else. I can start uploading them Cute

And currently we don't know names of these enemies, he just wrote them at random. But I guess that's not really a problem.
Trish: Since we are both ripping similar things. Maybe we should collab? That way we could get rips done twice the awesomeness and twice as fast.
gabrielwoj: Thanks, that was a brilliant help. Rep+1 !
(11-16-2010, 08:21 PM)Blazefirelp Wrote: [ -> ]Trish: Since we are both ripping similar things. Maybe we should collab? That way we could get rips done twice the awesomeness and twice as fast.
gabrielwoj: Thanks, that was a brilliant help. Rep+1 !

Thanks, one thing: Sonic Colours DS already released?
Can I try dump somethings? I can do with Tahaxan, sometimes
EDIT: You're going to edit the first post too? ^^
I managed to snag the DS Rom. The EU release about 2 weeks ago. I then hacked it to work on an emulator and then ripped them by hand. I can PM you/ IM you my rom but I can't post it on here for legal reasons. Also, I already extracted all the sounds from it plus some artwork too.
(11-17-2010, 05:11 PM)Blazefirelp Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to snag the DS Rom. The EU release about 2 weeks ago. I then hacked it to work on an emulator and then ripped them by hand. I can PM you/ IM you my rom but I can't post it on here for legal reasons. Also, I already extracted all the sounds from it plus some artwork too.

Well I already have, don't need it, I know the rules...
The files are impossible, like bba files etc...
If you want help on the sounds, can I join the fun?
Soinic Colours have some 12 sdats, so be warned, I recommend you extract with dslazy and put the sound files with some program extractor (I don't remember the name sorry)
I use VGMTrans to extract all the sounds. It works quite fast since I can export all 2,593 voices and sounds.
(11-18-2010, 01:57 PM)Blazefirelp Wrote: [ -> ]I use VGMTrans to extract all the sounds. It works quite fast since I can export all 2,593 voices and sounds.

I use Ndssndext, THIS ONE IS GOOD! Just dump everything from the sdat, but both programs don't can extract music as well, like some strange instruments
Pages: 1 2 3