[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
i need pokemon explorer atk sprites
Thumbs Up 
hey people! i love what ur doing! and i need more of some of them. i need more pokemon explorer atk sprites. the only ones that r posted are the poisen types and the dragon types. if u have any unfinised or finised atk sprites of any other types. i would love to have them. thanks.
Thanked by:
(09-09-2010, 12:12 PM)supernerdhanko Wrote: hey people! i love what ur doing! and i need more of some of them. i need more pokemon explorer atk sprites. the only ones that r posted are the poisen types and the dragon types. if u have any unfinised or finised atk sprites of any other types. i would love to have them. thanks.

er... wrong section dude. this is models resorce. and btw if u want good animating pokemon sprites i'd use that guardians game that came out a while back it's on spriters resorce.
Thanked by:
Yes indeed you should have posted this in the Request section or at least the spriter's resource section seen as new users can't post directly in to the request section. I believe this thread should be locked.
Thanked by: Ton
(09-09-2010, 12:35 PM)Zerox Wrote: Yes indeed you should have posted this in the Request section or at least the spriter's resource section seen as new users can't post directly in to the request section. I believe this thread should be locked.

I agree.

Just because you don't have 20 posts doesn't mean you can post requests elsewhere.
Thanked by: