The VG Resource

Full Version: i need pokemon explorer atk sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey people! i love what ur doing! and i need more of some of them. i need more pokemon explorer atk sprites. the only ones that r posted are the poisen types and the dragon types. if u have any unfinised or finised atk sprites of any other types. i would love to have them. thanks.
(09-09-2010, 12:12 PM)supernerdhanko Wrote: [ -> ]hey people! i love what ur doing! and i need more of some of them. i need more pokemon explorer atk sprites. the only ones that r posted are the poisen types and the dragon types. if u have any unfinised or finised atk sprites of any other types. i would love to have them. thanks.

er... wrong section dude. this is models resorce. and btw if u want good animating pokemon sprites i'd use that guardians game that came out a while back it's on spriters resorce.
Yes indeed you should have posted this in the Request section or at least the spriter's resource section seen as new users can't post directly in to the request section. I believe this thread should be locked.
(09-09-2010, 12:35 PM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]Yes indeed you should have posted this in the Request section or at least the spriter's resource section seen as new users can't post directly in to the request section. I believe this thread should be locked.

I agree.

Just because you don't have 20 posts doesn't mean you can post requests elsewhere.