[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Tips v2.0
Damn it! I just cant draw head and hands equal, no matter how hard I try!Cry
Somebody, please gimme a hint of how can I do it!
Arrgh! Disgusting!
Thanked by:
if you are not trolling click here

you unsymmetrical piece of garbage.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
asymmetrical*
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
(07-22-2010, 06:56 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: if you are not trolling click here

you unsymmetrical piece of garbage.

Oh well... Thanks. But my problem is to draw a hand equal on the next sprite. Kind of, I draw a hand in one position at the first sprite, then, I draw the hand in an other position at the following sprite, when they should be equal. Was I clear?
Thanked by:
Didn't you leave forever because you hate everyone here
Thanked by: Gors
Which's the best draw?
Hand drawed[Image: Desenho_M_o.jpg]

Computer drawed[Image: Jack_First_Sprite.jpg]
Thanked by:
(07-22-2010, 09:05 PM)Grand JF Wrote: Which's the best draw?
Hand drawed[Image: Desenho_M_o.jpg]

Computer drawed[Image: Jack_First_Sprite.jpg]

Warned.

I don't care if the OP is acting like an idiot, you don't suddenly get the right to spam his thread
Thanked by: Kitsu
(07-22-2010, 09:57 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: Warned.

I don't care if the OP is acting like an idiot, you don't suddenly get the right to spam his thread

this is new

edit for content- not that it's bad or anything (actually I think it's good that this is finally being enforced) but I can't even count how many times this happens on a daily basis, even from you
but you're a mod now so things change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Yeah I can warn now

(also)
I mean judging from this guy's previous threads, this one isn't going to go anywhere, and deliberately trying to take the thread in that direction before he gets a chance to isn't something anyone should be doing.

alternate answer: The request forum is already shit, don't try to shit it up even more by making useless posts in a shitty thread
Thanked by:
Okay 1up.

The second one is "better" because his body isn't drawn in such a way that he looks like a pole. A problem with both is that they don't seem to have a pelvis. Lastly, the second image is a JPG. You'll never be able to edit it effectively as a sprite now without redoing it.
Thanked by:
moved to sprite discussion for obvious reasons.

although i still dont fully get what you're asking for. if you're looking for a way to draw hands, there's plenty anatomy tutorials on the internet to study on.
if you mean how to draw a sprite's hand exactly like you did before for a farme in an animation, then... just copy it?

i'd like to know, because you really make no sense at all
Thanked by: