The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprite Tips v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn it! I just cant draw head and hands equal, no matter how hard I try!Cry
Somebody, please gimme a hint of how can I do it!
Arrgh! Disgusting!
if you are not trolling click here

you unsymmetrical piece of garbage.
asymmetrical*
(07-22-2010, 06:56 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]if you are not trolling click here

you unsymmetrical piece of garbage.

Oh well... Thanks. But my problem is to draw a hand equal on the next sprite. Kind of, I draw a hand in one position at the first sprite, then, I draw the hand in an other position at the following sprite, when they should be equal. Was I clear?
Didn't you leave forever because you hate everyone here
Which's the best draw?
Hand drawed[Image: Desenho_M_o.jpg]

Computer drawed[Image: Jack_First_Sprite.jpg]
(07-22-2010, 09:05 PM)Grand JF Wrote: [ -> ]Which's the best draw?
Hand drawed[Image: Desenho_M_o.jpg]

Computer drawed[Image: Jack_First_Sprite.jpg]

Warned.

I don't care if the OP is acting like an idiot, you don't suddenly get the right to spam his thread
(07-22-2010, 09:57 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]Warned.

I don't care if the OP is acting like an idiot, you don't suddenly get the right to spam his thread

this is new

edit for content- not that it's bad or anything (actually I think it's good that this is finally being enforced) but I can't even count how many times this happens on a daily basis, even from you
but you're a mod now so things change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I can warn now

(also)
I mean judging from this guy's previous threads, this one isn't going to go anywhere, and deliberately trying to take the thread in that direction before he gets a chance to isn't something anyone should be doing.

alternate answer: The request forum is already shit, don't try to shit it up even more by making useless posts in a shitty thread
Okay 1up.

The second one is "better" because his body isn't drawn in such a way that he looks like a pole. A problem with both is that they don't seem to have a pelvis. Lastly, the second image is a JPG. You'll never be able to edit it effectively as a sprite now without redoing it.
moved to sprite discussion for obvious reasons.

although i still dont fully get what you're asking for. if you're looking for a way to draw hands, there's plenty anatomy tutorials on the internet to study on.
if you mean how to draw a sprite's hand exactly like you did before for a farme in an animation, then... just copy it?

i'd like to know, because you really make no sense at all