[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Taikodom Sheets (With Translation on some files)
I got some idea, I know it's pretty old the thread but...
I can upload the 33mb image on imagehosting! And will be not more any zip!
Can be?
I love imagehosting.org *_*
Thanked by:
Hmmmmn... No
The chances are the image might corrupt while downloading.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
(06-01-2010, 07:56 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Hmmmmn... No
The chances are the image might corrupt while downloading.

Hm... Like what happens to WoW?
But is the only way I think... Because it's not on TSR yet, the screens... (TAIKODOM)
Thanked by:
In my experience, images around 30MB have problems on downloading
Thanked by:
(06-02-2010, 10:35 AM)Ultimecia Wrote: In my experience, images around 30MB have problems on downloading

Well... Downloading from TSR you say right? When someone is loading the image sheet...
I sorry, but it was not possible to resize it, for a LITTLE mb's...
Thanked by:
Not only TSR, but every image on the internet. It's called common sense. You download PROGRAMS that big, but you'll hardly find a image THAT big, and when you do it might corrupt when you save.
Split the sheet into two parts, zip and upload it. Dude, I'm not saying this because I like go bitching and stuff, so stop it OK?
Thanked by:
(06-02-2010, 11:44 AM)Ultimecia Wrote: Not only TSR, but every image on the internet. It's called common sense. You download PROGRAMS that big, but you'll hardly find a image THAT big, and when you do it might corrupt when you save.
Split the sheet into two parts, zip and upload it. Dude, I'm not saying this because I like go bitching and stuff, so stop it OK?

Okay! I will split, but I will upload another hour... For not lag my internet!
Thanks still
I will upload it NOW!
I separated on 2 parts, one with character and loading screens, and the other one with login screens...
Thanked by:
Finally I got a free time to upload!
Upload starting!
I hope it don't freezes again!
FUC**********
DAMN Errors...
2 times is a row, I will try again other day...
FUC* YOU BRT! (Brazilian internet)
Thanked by: