Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Taikodom Sheets (With Translation on some files)
Hi, you brazilians may know about a game called Taikodom right? It a nice game, shoot'em up 3d, like Star Fox series, so, I decided to rip...
Some images have portuguese language, so I have translated on bottom, so enjoy everything, more coming soon!
*Thanks to google, for translate somethings, sorry if I have a bad english, so sorry!!!*

Game:
[Image: GameSheet-1.png]
Sheets:
[Image: Sign.png] [Image: trail.png] [Image: Cursor.png] [Image: Screen31MB.png] [Image: Items.png]
[Image: Avatars.png] [Image: Corporation.png] [Image: Factions.png] [Image: turrets.png] [Image: Collapse.png]
[Image: CubeMaps.png] [Image: CubeMapsDiffuse.png]
I FINALLY DID IT, the icons are fixed!!!
NOTE: Please read what is inside, ESPECIALLY THE CURSOR COMMENTS!
NOTE2: CUBEMAPS has some problems, like some random pixels... It's normal, from original files.
Thanked by: Ultimecia
"Sick"? I believe the word you're looking for is "bad"
And you forgot the translation under the green sign (Behemoth Industries)
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
(05-22-2010, 09:06 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: "Sick"? I believe the word you're looking for is "bad"
And you forgot the translation under the green sign (Behemoth Industries)

Thanks, I will fix the "sick" now...
Where is this green sign?
Well let me see it, and thanks for warning me!
Well, the second one? I really didn't undestand, I have this game on my PC, but I don't play a pretty time...
Could you say it for me?
Thanked by:
Here:

[Image: image1bp.png]

Not translated :p

And another thing: "Images are belong to Hoplon" is like saying "All of your base are belong to us", it's a plain bad Engrish. You should say "Images belongs to Hoplon" or "All images are copyrighted to Hoplon"
Thanked by:
(05-22-2010, 10:08 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Here:

[Image: image1bp.png]

Not translated :p

And another thing: "Images are belong to Hoplon" is like saying "All of your base are belong to us", it's a plain bad Engrish. You should say "Images belongs to Hoplon" or "All images are copyrighted to Hoplon"

Oh okay, I'm going to fix all that stuff, thanks for helping...
Thanked by:
Fixed, go on top of page, the icons is on correct images!
And, damn, hate those Engrish ;p
Well, Ultimecia, you ever have heard about this game? May you know it right?

Here is the updated sheets:
[Image: Sign.png] [Image: trail.png] [Image: Cursor.png] [Image: Screen31MB.png]
Thanked by:
Yeah, I did. I was in the game convention when it was first announced. They talked about Erinia too. But...Never played any of them XD Stopped playing MMORPGs because the college was killing me
Thanked by:
(05-23-2010, 04:40 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Yeah, I did. I was in the game convention when it was first announced. They talked about Erinia too. But...Never played any of them XD Stopped playing MMORPGs because the college was killing me

Heheh, wait, may today I will rip more things!
Thanked by:
YAY NEW! 1hour and 30 minutes aproximally! It was so long, (please don't open as infranView, the transparency will turns black, it have some transparent things this sheet)
[Image: Items.png]
Thanked by:
It was resized or it's the regular size? Also, you did it all manually? You should have told me, here, use this program next time ;p
Thanked by:
(05-25-2010, 09:06 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: It was resized or it's the regular size? Also, you did it all manually? You should have told me, here, use this program next time ;p

Yep it is! 100x100x
Only the NPC have 35x35x and multiselect have 53x53x...
It's regular size, no worries, but I'm going to get the program!
(05-25-2010, 09:06 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: It was resized or it's the regular size? Also, you did it all manually? You should have told me, here, use this program next time ;p

OMGG!! I was trying to find this kind of program, thanks it a lot!
But it is possible to put space? (like, separeted collums...)
Thanks it! But now I make everything manually, so just upload it, it at original size!
Thanked by:
[Image: Avatars.png]
Thanked by:
NEW!
[Image: Corporation.png]
One thing: The texture models of characters (3d, on 2d image), it will not going to upload, or nothing to make, it contains Mature content, the weird is, the game was make to appears the clothes and other, so why appears these things? And inteed, I think it's a everyone game, O_O
So, will not be any Female or Male textures...
Also, there are some program what generate those sprites, like on wii games, they appear pieces of parts of Bike (MKWII)...
Someone?

Next rip: Mini icons (from guns and others) [small rip]
EDIT: Corporations are the logos, no mark, ignore or invite icons...
[Image: Factions.png]
Next: Turrets, guns and others.
Thanked by:
NEW, again!
[Image: turrets.png]
It wrote icons, but these are on gameplay, not every from Shop!
New it again!
[Image: Collapse.png]
Thanked by:
(05-26-2010, 04:55 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: One thing: The texture models of characters (3d, on 2d image), it will not going to upload, or nothing to make, it contains Mature content, the weird is, the game was make to appears the clothes and other, so why appears these things? And inteed, I think it's a everyone game, O_O
So, will not be any Female or Male textures...
Also, there are some program what generate those sprites, like on wii games, they appear pieces of parts of Bike (MKWII)...
Someone?

Simple: it's common to make a single body model with one texture and then just attach the clothes, weapons, hair and accessories. You can see it on World of Warcraft and Lineage 2 too. That's not really a surprise

And why your sheets got such huge letters that take more than half of the whole images? It's awful
Thanked by: