[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
afgds? afgds.
[Image: Pixel_Art_Can_Be_B_W_by_DrSlouch.png]
[Image: A_Calm__Blue__City_by_DrSlouch.png]
[Image: Pixel_Art_by_DrSlouch.png]
[Image: A_Collection_of_B_W_Pixel_Art_by_DrSlouch.png]
[Image: Various_Pixel_Thingies_by_DrSlouch.png]
some stuff i've done in the past few months, the colored mega man head was done with an EGA palette and yeah there is some variation of a moai head in most of these, they're fun to sprite
Thanked by: Baegal, Cobalt Blue
Remindes me of early 90's Mac graphics.
Thanked by: Nintendo_6444
(04-30-2010, 04:42 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: [Image: Various_Pixel_Thingies_by_DrSlouch.png]

You should write 'カワイイ' on the last image, if you meant to write 'kawaii'. Without that small stroke, it reads as 'kafuii'

Aside from that, the sprites look great

I like those random faces and small mockups. The isometric guy in the first looks off-balance, though; the tree beside him could use some work too. That gun near Megaman's head isn't as good as your other sprites.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Baegal
oops mixed up fu/wa oh well, that one's kinda old so I don't feel like really fixing it
I will try to make the isometric guy (it's supposed to be Magnus Gallant from Ogre Battle 64 for anyone who knows that) more upright, I kinda noticed it but didn't know if that was just me or not
Thanked by:
Gillian Seed ♥
Thanked by:
Why is everything antialiased on the outside? It doesn't do most of them much good.
Thanked by:
b/c i was experimenting with it and thought it might've looked good, i've recently come to not like it so i won't really be doing it in the future
Thanked by:
I came in here expecting Sonikku

btw these are pretty nice
I don't have a problem with any of these~
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by: Chdonga, Marth, Vipershark, JarJar
[Image: OgreBattlePractice-1.png]
failed experiment at something resembling Ogre Battle-style, I think I learned a lot from this though so not a complete waste of time
e: colors used from the game's sprites themselves because i was scared to use my own colors for this
Thanked by: