The VG Resource

Full Version: afgds? afgds.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Pixel_Art_Can_Be_B_W_by_DrSlouch.png]
[Image: A_Calm__Blue__City_by_DrSlouch.png]
[Image: Pixel_Art_by_DrSlouch.png]
[Image: A_Collection_of_B_W_Pixel_Art_by_DrSlouch.png]
[Image: Various_Pixel_Thingies_by_DrSlouch.png]
some stuff i've done in the past few months, the colored mega man head was done with an EGA palette and yeah there is some variation of a moai head in most of these, they're fun to sprite
Remindes me of early 90's Mac graphics.
(04-30-2010, 04:42 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Various_Pixel_Thingies_by_DrSlouch.png]

You should write 'カワイイ' on the last image, if you meant to write 'kawaii'. Without that small stroke, it reads as 'kafuii'

Aside from that, the sprites look great

I like those random faces and small mockups. The isometric guy in the first looks off-balance, though; the tree beside him could use some work too. That gun near Megaman's head isn't as good as your other sprites.
oops mixed up fu/wa oh well, that one's kinda old so I don't feel like really fixing it
I will try to make the isometric guy (it's supposed to be Magnus Gallant from Ogre Battle 64 for anyone who knows that) more upright, I kinda noticed it but didn't know if that was just me or not
Gillian Seed ♥
Why is everything antialiased on the outside? It doesn't do most of them much good.
b/c i was experimenting with it and thought it might've looked good, i've recently come to not like it so i won't really be doing it in the future
I came in here expecting Sonikku

btw these are pretty nice
I don't have a problem with any of these~
[Image: OgreBattlePractice-1.png]
failed experiment at something resembling Ogre Battle-style, I think I learned a lot from this though so not a complete waste of time
e: colors used from the game's sprites themselves because i was scared to use my own colors for this