[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Game&Watch
[Image: Second_Rip_by_Tailikku1.png]

This is a rip that I made using the Alt+Prt Scr command and MS Paint. And before you go asking where I found this game, it's from Zophar.
Thanked by:
Good and complete, but it might be more helpful if the sprites were organized like a standard sprite sheet instead of in their original bunched-up form.
Currently ripping ???, Submissions: 37
Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Human Ref + Ref 3
Thanked by:
(03-20-2010, 11:20 PM)Jdaster64 Wrote: Good and complete, but it might be more helpful if the sprites were organized like a standard sprite sheet instead of in their original bunched-up form.

Thanks, I might need to try doing DK Jr.
Thanked by:
[Image: Thrid_Rip_by_Tailikku1.png]
Thanked by:
I kind of like the bunched up form. But organizing them makes it look a little more "professional".

But the "everything" version is nice too.

I guess until one of the staff members says otherwise, do what you want.
Some old GIFs I made that I used as avatars on forums (mostly wouldn't have been possible without Spriters Resource and affiliates).
[Image: Game.gif][Image: image.gif][Image: FF12.gif][Image: Alchemy.gif]

No actual planned rips. Just random whatevers.
Thanked by:
I love these, but I have no idea how to make section icons or what section to put them in or how to make sheet icons. :X
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I can simply take a snapshot of the casing on my computer, we can use that as an icon.

Edit: Here's a good closeup shot of the DKCircus label.

And here's one for DK Jr.

Thanked by:
(03-21-2010, 10:54 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I love these, but I have no idea how to make section icons or what section to put them in or how to make sheet icons. :X
I think these would probably be best if they go under PC, in "Game and Watch Re-Makes", since there are a bunch of them on Zophar.
Thanked by:
(03-22-2010, 05:16 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(03-21-2010, 10:54 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I love these, but I have no idea how to make section icons or what section to put them in or how to make sheet icons. :X
I think these would probably be best if they go under PC, in "Game and Watch Re-Makes", since there are a bunch of them on Zophar.

And as the game Icon, we could have Mr. "Gayman Watch".
Thanked by: