The VG Resource

Full Version: Game&Watch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Second_Rip_by_Tailikku1.png]

This is a rip that I made using the Alt+Prt Scr command and MS Paint. And before you go asking where I found this game, it's from Zophar.
Good and complete, but it might be more helpful if the sprites were organized like a standard sprite sheet instead of in their original bunched-up form.
(03-20-2010, 11:20 PM)Jdaster64 Wrote: [ -> ]Good and complete, but it might be more helpful if the sprites were organized like a standard sprite sheet instead of in their original bunched-up form.

Thanks, I might need to try doing DK Jr.
[Image: Thrid_Rip_by_Tailikku1.png]
I kind of like the bunched up form. But organizing them makes it look a little more "professional".

But the "everything" version is nice too.

I guess until one of the staff members says otherwise, do what you want.
I love these, but I have no idea how to make section icons or what section to put them in or how to make sheet icons. :X
I can simply take a snapshot of the casing on my computer, we can use that as an icon.

Edit: Here's a good closeup shot of the DKCircus label.

[attachment=3449]

And here's one for DK Jr.

[attachment=3450]
(03-21-2010, 10:54 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I love these, but I have no idea how to make section icons or what section to put them in or how to make sheet icons. :X
I think these would probably be best if they go under PC, in "Game and Watch Re-Makes", since there are a bunch of them on Zophar.
(03-22-2010, 05:16 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2010, 10:54 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I love these, but I have no idea how to make section icons or what section to put them in or how to make sheet icons. :X
I think these would probably be best if they go under PC, in "Game and Watch Re-Makes", since there are a bunch of them on Zophar.

And as the game Icon, we could have Mr. "Gayman Watch".