[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Comment on this
i think a lot of your forms are getting lost in all the dark tones. Try brightening them up. also, i wouldn't recommend using straight across dithering on anything from nature. Try some grass and cloud textures. Since he's in an open field it seems, i dont understand why the lightsource is coming from the left. I would assume the light would come from above. Here's a quick edit that illustrates what i just said.
[Image: quizzleedit.gif]
Thanked by:
Quick edit? THATS AWESOME!!! I shall return with my sprite better.
Edit: This is gong to take awhile
If you are me, than who am I?
Thanked by:
The colours in the edit JWW provided are definitely better. I think you should use similar colours.
Thanked by:
He won't use similar colours... He will take the same color... Do another shading scheme... ¬¬"... But it won't be a half of JWW work...
Thanked by:
I will use similar colors. Like this. [Image: mario30.png]
Thanked by:
nice job.
Thanked by:
Thanks, Link! Update: [Image: mario30.png]
Thanked by:
What? Now the lightsources are conflicting, along with the left foot being shaped badlly. His sideburns could also do with looking like hair and not thick round flaps.
Thanked by:
[Image: mario30.png]
Thanked by:
Make something new!!
Thanked by: