Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
Funny, I actually was checking your Photobucket album to see what new uploads you have so I know what to avoid making (though primarily because I was about to work on the tables again, but then the pastebin was expired since I hadn't been around for a while and blah) and I saw that. Beautiful work, but I have a feeling that the dark colors are causing just a slight readability issue. I kinda have to squint a little to make things out. Perhaps its also just the contrast, too?

Just very minor adjustments are proposed, nothing major. Like, incredibly minor, most likely.

Honestly, I feel as if all the TCG artists have very interesting and unique works, and I'm glad that there's always been so much variety in the TCG artwork. Maybe less so than previously, but nonetheless still rather varied. Plus all the different artist portrayals / depictions of some Pokemon species performing certain actions are poses are also cool to see.

But I digress! I'm gonna work on some of my Psych homework then I'll work on Poliwrath. After Poliwrath I'll probably go off-course and do some from Dragons Exalted. I really like how they added a Dragon energy type into the TCG, even if it is only for certain expansions.

By the way, Starturds, that Aggron you made a few days ago is gorgeous. It's absolutely beautiful. You've improved greatly since the beginning of you starting this project, actually.

((Jetters: I'll be on AIM in a few minutes. XD ))

[Image: LSAf.png]
Poliwrath, Gym Heroes 31/132

Hope you don't mind me reserving two.
Nincada, Dragons Exalted, 10/124
Vulpix, Dragons Exalted, 18/124

I'll finish them as soon as I can.

[Image: tjA8.png]

That's all I'm doing until tomorrow; good night!
[Image: PJdq.png]

Next: Dragons Exalted Emolga, 45/124 *and* Dragons Exalted Drifblim, 51/124.

[Image: sjZR.png]
That's all for tonight. G'night again!

[Image: DSjq.png]

Next:
Dragons Exalted Roserade, 14/124
Dragons Exalted Wurmple, 6/124

[Image: TDpb.png]

[Image: NeTu.png]
[Image: BannerMain.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP - by Speed-X - 10-10-2012, 09:18 PM