Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
Uf, I FINALLY got my laptop hooked up to the internet. It would get connected to the homegroup but not the internet, but that's resolved now. Anyway, I just want to say wow. These sprites are really amazing Speed-X. My favorite is easily Brock's Onix. And I had noticed that PasteHTML was down as well, but I suspected it was just a case of the webmaster forgetting to pay for their domain. It seems to be back up now. Just one little thing. I was looking through the Neo Genesis table, and you put down Recycle Energy as still available. Recycle Energy was done in GB2, along with Rainbow Energy, Potion Energy, and Full Heal Energy, so you can put those down as N/A like you did with the Basic Energy cards.

Anyway, although I got my laptop connected to the internet now, I'm leaving for the beach on Tuesday, so I won't be able to sprite for a while (not that I've been doing much of it in the meantime anyway...). For now though, I'd like to reserve Lt. Surge's Electabuzz 6 (only cause it was the first holo I got in a pack as a kid) and Aquapolis Porygon2, Elekid, and Magneton (I really like that CG artist's technique).

That's about it I guess. Cheers!

Edit:

Lt. Surge's Electabuzz [Image: GymHeroesExpansionSymbol.png]
[Image: LtSurgesElectabuzzTCG.png]

Dragons Exalted Expansion Symbol

[Image: DragonsExaltedExpansionSymbol.png]

Huh, weird. I sprited this one way back before leaving on vacation, but seem to have never posted it... maybe I wasn't done with it and intended to go back and finish later. Whatever, here it is anyway-

Qwilfish [Image: NeoRevelationExpansionSymbol.png]
[Image: QwilfishTCG.png]
[Image: BannerMain.gif]  [Image: Delibird1TCG.png] [Image: Weedle1TCG.png] [Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP - by Plino - 07-20-2012, 05:19 PM