Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
Took a short break from Neo Genesis to do another one of Bugsy's Pokemon. Have I mentioned how much I love the artist? I have, but I'll say it again: I love the artist.

Bugsy's Ledian [Image: PokemonVSExpansionSymbol-1.png]
[Image: BugsysLedianTCG.png]

Neo Genesis Sunflora is next.

Also, I wanted to start discussion on a storyline. I only have vague concepts right now, those being that the main storyline should be separate from GB1 and GB2 (that is, on another island) and maybe after the main story is completed the player can duel the club leaders from the other islands in some special dojo of some sort (think the fighting dojo's role in HeartGold and SoulSilver). The reason I don't think the older islands should be accessible is because that would require huuuuge amounts of coding and time, and really the duels are all that are important. These games aren't like the main series games where the overworld is fleshed out and extensive and there are wild Pokemon. Also, considering the huge focus on generation II, I was thinking the story could be loosely based on the story from GSC/HGSS. Just loosely though, nothing shameless or blatant. For example the clubs could be based on the Johto gyms.

That's about all I have right now, so feel free to throw around ideas.
[Image: BannerMain.gif]  [Image: Delibird1TCG.png] [Image: Weedle1TCG.png] [Image: BannerMain.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 04/11/12 - by Plino - 04-12-2012, 09:30 PM