Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
Piloswine [Image: NeoGenesisExpansionSymbol2.png]
[Image: PiloswineTCG.png]

I think I'll do the second Quilava next. I've been wanting to sprite that one for some time now. I'll update the OP tomorrow, I need to go to sleep too. By the way Ploaj, maybe you could give that Cyndaquil and that Quilava from way back when another go? More dithering and whatnot. Like what you did with your Chikorita.

Also yeah, it's great to have you back Perseus! You're sprites have always been super amazing, so this is awesome. Now we would only need Yo-Yo Boy back and the original team would be reassembled, ha ha.

Edit: How embarrassing... I accidentally exceeded my colour limit. I forgot to replace the pink in the nose with the lightest gray. Now I'll just have to wait until Photobucket actually updates the image. If that doesn't happen by sometime tomorrow I'll have to reupload the same image but with a different file name... ugh.
[Image: BannerMain.gif]  [Image: Delibird1TCG.png] [Image: Weedle1TCG.png] [Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by: Perseus, Ploaj

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 04/06/12 - by Plino - 04-07-2012, 01:21 AM