Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
What I just want to make sure of, Ploaj, is that in the final stages of development, the sprites from GB2 will be used, right? For example, instead of the sprite that you used in your example for Alakazam, this one will be used -

[Image: 23s96b6.png]

The only difference is the sprite. All of the cards from the first game got improved with more colours in the second one.

Speed-X, those are really awesome expansion symbols, but actually I did all of the symbols for the main sets a while back...

(01-16-2012, 12:49 AM)Starturds Wrote: SO! Excuse the lack of posts for the last... two weeks? Three? I don't know, school has cracked down on me. But I finally got some free time today and did a ton of expansion symbols and two new cards.

Kakuna [Image: NeoDiscoveryExpansionSymbol.png]
[Image: KakunaNeoDiscoveryTCG.png]

Lugia ex [Image: EXUnseenForcesExpansionSymbol.png]
[Image: Lugiaex.png]

I'm not entirely sure how much I like how it came out... so I'll probably redo it later.

If I did one that one of you already did, please excuse me. I checked to avoid that, but if I missed one, just tell me and I'll take it down if you'd like.

Sorry. Cry
[Image: BannerMain.gif]  [Image: Delibird1TCG.png] [Image: Weedle1TCG.png] [Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites - Huge Thanks to Ploaj! - by Plino - 04-01-2012, 09:39 PM