Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
Well now that typing isn't such a challenge, I'm going to add in Speed-X's sprites.

Also Ploaj, you're just using the Alakazam sprites from GB1 for debugging, right? And about the indexing, I was thinking maybe you could just start off with Alakazam as you did, and index the cards as you go along. It seems like the simplest thing to do to mean. Of course, this is done at your discretion. But what exactly did you mean when you said it didn't seem efficient?

Edit: I really hate to rail on you, Speed-X, seeing as how you've become such a huge sprite contributor so quickly, but I noticed that the borders on your cards are a pure black. That isn't a problem if that doesn't make you exceed your palette limit, but seeing as how the border is a part of the card, it is usually made with the darkest colour on the palette. If your sprites still stay within the limit, then it's really no big deal at all, but that's just my advice.
[Image: BannerMain.gif]  [Image: Delibird1TCG.png] [Image: Weedle1TCG.png] [Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites - Huge Thanks to Ploaj! - by Plino - 04-01-2012, 01:59 PM