Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
Blah, so my internet went out for a few days. I managed to finish Celebi but as a result could not make more sprites due to being unable to access bulbapedia for card images. But now it's back and running. So here's what I've done. I'll probably update this post later as I make more sprites.

Also Sengir, that's a good point. I've actually been looking at other methods for programming it, such as flash, but honestly I have no idea what would produce the best possible results.

Anyway,

Celebi [Image: NeoRevelationExpansionSymbol.png]
[Image: CelebiTCG.png]

I didn't do the holo version of this card so that it would tie in better with the other two.

Donphan [Image: NeoGenesisExpansionSymbol2.png]
[Image: DonphanTCG.png]

Also, I have made a decision. Since it's beginning this project has had no real goal, other than "sprite cards." I wanted it that way. I felt that if there was more freedom, if sprites were made without restrictions or pressure, that the project would benefit from better sprites and happier contributors. However, I've realised that if this project really is to even begin getting anywhere, some sort of goal must be set. And so, I've decided that, until further notice, the main objective should be to complete expansions exclusive to the second generation, along with those from the first generation that have not been done yet. In other words, Gym Heroes to Skyridge. That doesn't mean other contributors can't do cards from other sets, but I'm going to pretty much stick to it.

Edit:

Cleffa [Image: NeoGenesisExpansionSymbol2.png]
[Image: CleffaTCG.png]

Edit 03/23:

Skarmory [Image: NeoRevelationExpansionSymbol.png]
[Image: SkarmoryNeoRevelationTCG.png]

Another one that's part of a larger art piece. I'm surprised that it still looks good even with the hatching.
[Image: BannerMain.gif]  [Image: Delibird1TCG.png] [Image: Weedle1TCG.png] [Image: BannerMain.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 3/18/12 -Miki Tanaka Monday - by Plino - 03-22-2012, 09:30 PM