Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
Well I agree with you on Lugia ex and Blaine's Moltres, but I think both my Scizor and the Skarmory have pretty good readability. Undaunted Scizor is debatable, because of its small palette, but like I said, the other two are good... though I'm probably biased, ha ha. Could you give me tips on how to increase their readability? These cards are really the first time I've ever tried spriting, so they're obviously going to have some problems, and I want to improve. I'm not very open to focusing on one part of the card though. All of the cards in the newer expansions (specifically starting on Pokemon VS and onward) and the trainer cards have already had parts cropped out to focus on the main art, and I don't really want to leave any larger portions out. I could try forcing the art to fit, but that would skew the dimensions...
[Image: BannerMain.gif]  [Image: Delibird1TCG.png] [Image: Weedle1TCG.png] [Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 12/30/11 - by Plino - 01-18-2012, 01:34 AM