Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
Ha ha, in the GAMES it's called the Steel type. In the TCG it's called the Metal type. Just like how Electric types are Lightning, Normal types are Colorless, and Dark types are Dakness. Pretty weird, huh?

Anyway, I decided to restructure to OP yet again, this time ordering cards by set number, instead of order of completion. I did away with the spriter's name right before the card's name, since that would cause confusion and look messy with owner's Pokemon, instead putting it in small italics below the sprite, like the illustrator's name in the actual cards. I hope everyone is fine with that? I also got rid of the expansion symbol after the card name, since that's redundant in the OP, replacing it with the card's place in the set. Although, when postings sprites, you can still do what your doing, yeah? As in, don't bother putting in its number, keep the expansion symbol, etc. I'll fix it up when adding it to the OP.
[Image: BannerMain.gif]  [Image: Delibird1TCG.png] [Image: Weedle1TCG.png] [Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 12/18/11, Restructured OP - by Plino - 12-18-2011, 06:22 PM