Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
(12-06-2011, 01:12 PM)Yo-Yo Boy Wrote: Finished Wooper.

Wooper[Image: NeoGenesisExpansionSymbol2.png]
[Image: Jd1bv.png]
Good to see that this finally gets some attention.

Very nice as always. Just a small though: seeing as the colour you used for the tongue and antennae isn't used anywhere else, I'd suggest using a darker/redder colour. Just suggesting that because Wooper's right antenna kind of blends into the sand, making it a little hard to see.

(12-06-2011, 02:02 PM)Perseus Wrote: Finished Magmar

Magmar[Image: NeoGenesisExpansionSymbol2.png]
[Image: magmarc.png]

I think I'll do Yanma from Neo Discovery next Smile

Awesome stuff! Be my guest.

The reason I hadn't implemented a claiming system from the beginning is because I was thinking for more of a "multiple take" approach to spriting. More than one person sprites the same card and then we vote on which one we like better. But quite honestly now I don't really see why not. So sure, start claiming. My only request is that you limit it to two claims at a time, and finish those two sprites before making any more claims.

Also, the cards are sorted by series... that's what the expansion symbols next to their names mean. Or do you mean actually make separate section in the OP? If so, sure. I just don't know how to make collapse tags on here.

Finally, one last thing: could you add a space between the card name and the expansion symbol when posting sprites in the future? It's not a big deal, but I just prefer how it looks with a space.

[Image: BannerMain.gif]  [Image: Delibird1TCG.png] [Image: Weedle1TCG.png] [Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion: New Sprites 12/05/11 - by Plino - 12-06-2011, 03:51 PM