Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rapture! The Game. A new sidescroller coming soon.
So, I started this project a while ago, but the person I was originally working on this with unfortunately disappeared before even sending me a platform test.

We were originally creating this in flash, but I would be happy to have it made in another program as long as it is compatible/ playable for mac.
I have created a full sprite sheet for the main character and one enemy sprite sheet (both from scratch) so far. I also have a tile set that is more-or-less finished and am working on more tile sets and enemy sprite sheets currently.
My position in this project is creating everything from characters, tile sets, objects, backgrounds and music.

I'm looking for someone who is able to develop this into a game for pc/mac or a flash game.

My future plans for this, is to eventually re-create this as a .rom for GameBoy to sell at a discussed price with whomever my partner is and split the profits)
(Obviously I would like to make it as affordable as possible)

What this Game is About:

RAPTURE

The Apocalypse has begun. The world is destroyed and over run with Demons, Ghosts and Monsters.
Like many others, you have been left behind while the rest of the population have been raptured.
Your only chance to be saved is to rescue the helpless and injured while battling demons and over coming tough obstacles through each level.
But beware, you must choose your options wisely. If you decide to rescue the others you will be slowed down making your escape harder.

I have made a small wordpress site to showcase my work and progress of the game.
There isn't much to show for right now but feel free check it out.
RAPTURE THE GAME

I haven't posted full sprite sheets yet but if it's requested I will oblige.
Here's a little run and jump image to wet your appetite!
[Image: runjump.jpg?w=584]

I know I'm essentially "new" to the forums here, but I am really serious about creating this. I think it could be a really fun project.

I hope to hear soon from anyone interested.

Thanks for reading,

RaptureLucifer
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Rapture! The Game. A new sidescroller coming soon. - by culture - 11-07-2012, 07:10 AM