Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy)
I did not make any of these, I found them on a Japanese website similar to DeviantART.

[Image: 2646157.png]
[Image: bigprotobabil.png]
[Image: darkness.png]
[Image: ultima.png]
[Image: 4202241m.png]
[Image: 4333524m.png]
[Image: 2529272m.png]
[Image: 2493566.png]
[Image: 2493682m.png]
[Image: 3843242m.png]

This is just funny, the sprites are good too.
[Image: 2418253m.gif]
[Image: thcute-2.gif] [Image: thcute-2.gif] [Image: thcute-2.gif]
We'll dance if we wanna'.
Thanked by:
If you didn't make them, why are you posting them?
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
To show art.
Thanked by:
TSR Universal Rule 6.1
Quote:6.1. No e-kleptomania, please.
Trying to submit stolen work to tSR is a pretty big deal (and will have some pretty big consequences when we find out), but posting media that isn't yours in the Sprite Project, Sprite Discussion, and Creative boards - and all Sub-boards included - pretty much counts as stealing. If someone wants their work posted here, they should do so themselves.
Nice move there.
[Image: Altered_photo1_sig.png]
My crit posts tend to make me look arrogant if read the wrong way. That is not my intention. I am open to discussing anything you disagree with, so please do.
Thanked by:
(11-15-2009, 09:26 PM)Ego Wrote: TSR Universal Rule 6.1
Trying to submit stolen work to tSR is a pretty big deal (and will have some pretty big consequences when we find out), but posting media that isn't yours in the Sprite Project, Sprite Discussion, and Creative boards - and all Sub-boards included - pretty much counts as stealing. If someone wants their work posted here, they should do so themselves.
Nice move there.

Is this the "Submission" forum? I don't think so.
Thanked by:
Quote:but posting media that isn't yours in the Sprite Project, Sprite Discussion, and Creative boards - and all Sub-boards included - pretty much counts as stealing.
Quote:Sprite Discussion

READ, smart-ass.
My crit posts tend to make me look arrogant if read the wrong way. That is not my intention. I am open to discussing anything you disagree with, so please do.
Thanked by:
(11-15-2009, 09:29 PM)Ego Wrote:
Quote:but posting media that isn't yours in the Sprite Project, Sprite Discussion, and Creative boards - and all Sub-boards included - pretty much counts as stealing.
Quote:Sprite Discussion

READ, smart-ass.

I can down rep to, it's fun.
Thanked by:
Except you have no reasoning to. And I don't care about my rep, you're STILL breaking the rules after down-repping me.
Thanked by:
I also don't care about about my rep.
Good day sir.
Thanked by:
Speaking of rules being broken, wasn't there a rule or guideline at some point about giving rep for good reasons and not just downrepping out of revenge? I swear I remember something like that but apparently everyone ignores it.
Thanked by:
Quote:2. Be friendly.
Don't just randomly flame other members, and be mean for no real reason or randomly accuse members of sprite theft and the like without evidence or a VERY good reason to do so.
2.1. This goes for Reputation, also.
One of out board features is a system where you can give positive or negative feedback to members; along with comments why. This is still a part of the board system; so upholding politeness here is important also. If we find any unfair, aggressive, or unwarranted reputation changes (especially negative ones), the poster of that message will be warned for Flaming.

yup
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
Shut up, both of you.
This should go in General Discussion if you aren't posting your own art. SD is for crit.
We can't very well crit these because you can't fix them because THEY AREN'T YOURS.

Sorry for shutting you up, Ego, but you shouldn't be too uptight with the rep system. (goes for you, too, zmiss)

Now hug and make out. I mean make up.

EDIT:
The two posters above me are faster typers, apparently.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
(11-15-2009, 09:51 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote:
Quote:2.1. This goes for Reputation, also.
One of out board features is a system where you can give positive or negative feedback to members; along with comments why. This is still a part of the board system; so upholding politeness here is important also. If we find any unfair, aggressive, or unwarranted reputation changes (especially negative ones), the poster of that message will be warned for Flaming.

yup

But, aren't rules meant to be broken?
If I'm getting banned, I might as well go out with a bang.

-----
Edit, who is "zmiss"?
Thanked by:
Sorry. I know I shouldn't have touched the rep button, but it felt like the thing to do at the time. I'll be less uptight with it in the future.

I'll take Kilgore Trout's advice and not touch this again. Have fun with the "out with a bang" thing. And you know exactly who "zmiss" is.
Thanked by:
(11-15-2009, 10:00 PM)Ego Wrote: Sorry. I know I shouldn't have touched the rep button, but it felt like the thing to do at the time. I'll be less uptight with it in the future.

I'll take Kilgore Trout's advice and not touch this again. Have fun with the "out with a bang" thing. And you know exactly who "zmiss" is.

Oh Ego, you're such a good little camper heeding your superiors orders. Lets not fall out of line again, you hear me?
The moderators will have a fun time reading this thread I feel. It's amazing how a person wants to show off art and everyone flames him for it. Museums show off art that isn't always there's, why shouldn't I be able to?
Thanked by: