Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
spriting on a tablet pc
[Image: pixeltry1.png]

[Image: nicobase-1.gif]
it actually is really awesome once you get used to it.
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
ooh, very nice. particularly like that you used blue-ish tints on the dragon rather than red. and you did this with a tablet? wow. I don't use my tablet for anything buy drawing.
brb crying over evangelion 3.0
Thanked by:
I did it with a tablet PC

The main difference between it and a tablet is that I can actually see what I'm drawing on.
Thanked by:
You're so lucky, you can figure out how to use it. The sprite is really cool and the colors are wonderful.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
umm... it's not really all that much different from a mouse but thanks...?
Thanked by:
Well there are many differences but as Kaikimi mention, it's mostly the same.
But in my opinion it's harder in a PC tablet.
Thanked by:
If you're using graphics gale it's a breeze.
Thanked by:
tablets are awesome when working on larger pieces. a mouse often offers more control when working at pixel level. on my case at least, because it depends from user to user.
Thanked by:
(11-13-2009, 09:50 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: tablets are awesome when working on larger pieces. a mouse often offers more control when working at pixel level. on my case at least, because it depends from user to user.

well the way im working is sketching out something big at the normal zoom then zooming in closer and closer for more detail. its really nice to be able to literally be able to see the pixel at your pen tip on the tablet's screen. it's like drawing on paper with pixels lol

gonna try animating soon.
Thanked by:
(11-13-2009, 09:09 PM)Kaikimi Wrote: If you're using graphics gale it's a breeze.

Yeah but I'm not very used to it's many mechanisms, wich makes it hard for me, but I know the basics, I still have problems with the animation and pallete changing. But it is a breeze once you get used to it.
Thanked by:
(11-13-2009, 11:24 PM)Kaikimi Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 09:50 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: tablets are awesome when working on larger pieces. a mouse often offers more control when working at pixel level. on my case at least, because it depends from user to user.

well the way im working is sketching out something big at the normal zoom then zooming in closer and closer for more detail. its really nice to be able to literally be able to see the pixel at your pen tip on the tablet's screen. it's like drawing on paper with pixels lol

gonna try animating soon.

Oh you have those kind of tablets. I have the one that you only use the pen but you don't see it on the screen which makes it a lot harder.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
My sisters has a tablet that only shows in the screen.( laptop screen)
But she's not that bad with it, and if she wanted to she could make very well done pixel jobs.
Thanked by:
[Image: nicobase-1.gif]

my first attempt at animating on my tablet pc.

it's official, i love this thing...
Thanked by:
You should love it because it looks amazing !
Great job, are you going to make Frost Fire with the tablet ?
Thanked by:
well I'll mostly use my tablet for graphics and on the go programming. My desktop is where I'm going to do most of the programming and music production. I'm going to set it up to run an ftp server though so I can have access to my external HD when I'm not at home.
Thanked by: