Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wind Waker Armos
I'm not gonna lie, I was inspired to do this by D.moffet's Armos sprites.
[Image: 9ftvg1.png]
Something is very wrong on the sprite, I think, but I'm not sure what it is. . . .
Thanked by:
[Image: zww-armos-knight.jpg]

Umm well... it doesn't look like that? ^
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
Close as I can get. This was my reference.
[Image: armos.png]
Thanked by:
i think its the colors and spikes and the border thing around the head that need fixed
[Image: orb21.png][Image: orb22.png][Image: orb23.png]
Thanked by:
I don't see what's wrong with the spikes. Could you explain?
I'm also planning on making Freezor (not Freezard) from ALttP. I only need a good ice/snow pallete from Minish Cap to do so.
Thanked by:
the only thing wrong with the spikes is they are just one color and that makes them look funny like they have no shade idk cant explain
as for the freezor i think thats a good idea cant wait to see wat you come up with, i foud some ice from minish cap its not a pallete but you can make one from it but i couldnt find snow but that shouldnt be hard to do anyways seeing how snow is white I did however find a cloud from minish cap that could be used because it looks like snow check that out to

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: orb21.png][Image: orb22.png][Image: orb23.png]
Thanked by:
Freezor isn't going very well, though I am making a Pickit Plant. I will also use this topic for various other sprites, a sprite dump, or gallery or something. I might try Freezard now though, since they don't do alot of moving.
EDIT: Actually, should I just make a new topic for my Sprite Gallery? It's what I did on another site.
Thanked by:
Once again, i love your work, but i cant see it.

Very Sad

Can you attache it?
Any noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
Thanked by:
Sure.

Your thoughts?
Thanked by:
the metal color still needs to be way darker. His head needs to be more pointy and his horns don't need to be as predominant.
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by: