Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NSFW: is my friend retarded
Derek says (10:16 PM):

you know the michael jackson movie and mannnnn was it fresh but then sumtin weird happened lemme explain:

i went with my gurl petunia (luv u babby gurrrl) and in the first 5 minutes jackson grabbed his ballsack and she startin moanin idk if she just got horny or sum shet but it freaked me out

then once the dancers started doin sum sexi stuff she startin feelin me up like my nuts and shet i was
Derek says (10:17 PM):
like PETUNIA STOP IT but she kept moanin and groanin the dirty ho

anyways bout an hour into the movie jackson was singin beat it and he was really "beatin it" and so petunia told me she had to go to the restroom for a lil bit i was like WTF PETUNIA just go then and she left

at the end of the movie jackson started rubbin up on the sexi gurl guitar player and smackin dat ho around and it gave me a
boner so i left the movie stiff and shet to find my petunia waitin outside her pants were soakin wet and people were starin at her wet ass jeans and my big ass dick

idk if jackson is tryin to send out this weird blammual vibe from the dead or sumtin but its freakin me out i cant sleep petunia doesnt wanna make love to me anymore i even said id use a condom she was like fuk dat and went to sleep
Rhymey says (10:19 PM):
wtf?!
Thanked by: Ton, Solink
[Image: 5wdmsl2-ock.jpg]
No, but his girl is for getting horny over a 50 year old dead guy
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
(11-10-2009, 11:36 PM)Dex Wrote: [Image: 5wdmsl2-ock.jpg]

what the hell
Thanked by:
what the fuck is this
Thanked by: PrettyNier, Rosencrantz
lol
Thanked by:
[Image: MJ.gif]

This topic is bad.
Thanked by: PrettyNier
(11-11-2009, 12:14 AM)Stooben Rooben Wrote: [Image: MJ.gif]

This topic is bad.

imho it's better than jesus lizard, but yeah i'm newfag to spamhaul :<
Thanked by:
hi i actually think youre pretty cool just this topic isnt. im sure you can improve 100%.
Thanked by:
everyone's a critic
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
This is just screwed up Shocked
Thanked by:
(11-11-2009, 11:36 AM)Frario Wrote: This is just screwed up Shocked

topic is now about how Frar is back
Thanked by: PrettyNier
what?

No, let's keep this topic screwed up
Thanked by:
(11-10-2009, 11:36 PM)Dex Wrote: [Image: 5wdmsl2-ock.jpg]

[Image: 1257641343394.png]

after many hours of /b/ hunting i finally found a reply worthy of being your adversary. btw nice to meet you i'm an assassin B]
Thanked by:
also, what an ugly name that : "Petunia"
Thanked by: