Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
my sig
DON'T EDIT MY SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU IDIOT HACKERS,WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU COULD GAIN FROM IT!!!!!!! NOTHING I TELL YOU, NOTHING!!!!!!!!
DON'T YOU DARE DO IT AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!!!!!!!
DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WAMBULANCE CRAP ISN'T FUNNY, AND IF IT WAS A MOD WHO DID IT, BAN YOURSELF FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I lol'd
Thanked by:
I grrr'd
Thanked by:
you know if you didn't overreact so much!!!
Thanked by:
...Rofl.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
[Image: flyingwithaswordexample.png]
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Attention, mods and admins. I'd like a good explanation as to why this guy hasn't just been banned already. Despite what his profile says I'm quite sure he is five years old, and thus too young to be using these forums.
Thanked by:
Fear his rage, he got a pixel avatar and a bazillion kilometers written signature (btw tl;dr)! His wrath is upon us!

...LoL
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
(11-08-2009, 02:41 PM)Devicho Wrote: Attention, mods and admins. I'd like a good explanation as to why this guy hasn't just been banned already. Despite what his profile says I'm quite sure he is five years old, and thus too young to be using these forums.

I thought he was 2 years old, he should have been banned from the start from what he was doing anyways

also Bnewton your dick is looks pretty deformed, why does it have semen for eyes?
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Well about his age, Devicho has a point, he is too young to be in this forum, but then again, he could be faking his own age just to make him think he has "outsmarted" us, wich I doubt. And to the point of all his problems, he has made many threads going from C+C to spam.
So I say he should be banned, but then again if we ban him, he might come back with another username, e-mail and more false information.
[Image: Copyof3Colors.png]
Thanked by:
Well if we can ban him once, we could always ban him again.
Thanked by:
(11-08-2009, 03:09 PM)Alcala Wrote: Well about his age, Devicho has a point, he is too young to be in this forum, but then again, he could be faking his own age just to make him think he has "outsmarted" us, wich I doubt. And to the point of all his problems, he has made many threads going from C+C to spam.
So I say he should be banned, but then again if we ban him, he might come back with another username, e-mail and more false information.

IP bans always work, you know.

I think Bnewton is just an autistic 7 year old who can't seem to figure out right from wrong, but even if, he'd be still to young to be here.

We might as well just finish this now and permanently ban him. I mean he's spammed about what, 10 topics that have went down the drain because of that? He's no different from the last people we had banned him from, like megazario, shock, and kira.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
bgone bnewton!~
Thanks Dex, we have all been waiting for this miracle to happen.
Now the forum can continue as it should. May this be a lesson to all those imature little punks who dare to mess with the house of the spriters.
[Image: Copyof3Colors.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: partycat.png]

Keep fucking that chicken, dex:>
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: