Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Favorate Game
Hey guys, the point of this thread is to find out what is your'e favorate game.It's simple,just say the games title,sumerize the plot.And please,for the love of God,NO FLAMING!!!
"This is sparten one one seven,and I'm gonna finish the fight...after I am finished with my bagel"
Thanked by:
(10-31-2009, 10:55 PM)Spartan One-One-Seven Wrote: Hey guys, the point of this thread is to find out what is your'e favorate game.It's simple,just say the games title,sumerize the plot.And please,for the love of God,NO FLAMING!!!

I think theres already a thread like this, and theres also another 1 somewhere on the gaming discussion(edit) as well.
Heres the recent one.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=9599
[Image: 4thlb4m]
Thanked by:
Well, there's a thread for favorite games that everyone else hates, but I don't recall seeing one about just favorite games in general. Unless, of course, it was stickied, because I usually read those once and ignore them.*

Anyway, I've been playing a lot of Mercenaries: Playground of Detruction as of late, and Blood has been making itself excellentastic fun.

On a side note, please, bro, run your posts through MS Word before posting or SOMETHING. I normally don't whinge about grammar, but really, there's a line, and your grammar has crossed it.

*RETCON: Nevermind, you were right, this is a redundant thread.

Spart, scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see a thread just like this one where you can contribute your own favorites.
[Image: 332arg3.jpg]
Kilgore Trout Wrote:I let her touch my PSP once, and she was all "where are the a and b buttons" ;3;
Thanked by:
Redundant
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: